What data do we collect?
Ireland by Bike collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
- Information that you provide when you interact with us on social media or when you click on an ad that we put on our site or on someone else’s website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ireland by Bike with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us via forms on our website, phone calls or emails.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Ireland by Bike collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to queries.
- Process your booking.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Ireland by Bike will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Ireland by Bike processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Ireland by Bike securely stores your data at our offices.
Ireland by Bike will keep your contact information for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Ireland by Bike would like to send you information about offers and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ireland by Bike from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Ireland by Bike.
What are your data protection rights?
Ireland by Bike would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ireland by Bike for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ireland by Bike correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ireland by Bike to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ireland by Bike erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ireland by Bike restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ireland by Bike processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ireland by Bike transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our details below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +353 87 2118638