Bike Tours Ireland
Unique Cycling Tours in Ireland
At Ireland by Bike we have been offering cycling holidays in Ireland's North West since 2010. Here a biking tour will allow you to discover what is Ireland's least explored, but most beautiful region.
Over the past three years our customers have been awed by the sheer beauty, and overwhelmed by the genuine local hospitality. Read customer reviews of our cycling holidays. We are constantly striving to improve, and in 2013 we aim to bring you what we are certain are among the best bike tours in Ireland.
We are absolutely passionate about North West Ireland. We are also passionate about cycling, and strongly believe that biking Ireland is the best way to explore the country. We are a family run business and the only cycling tour company based in the area so we are uniquely positioned to share our intimate knowledge with you.
Our bike tours take in the stunning coastal routes of Ireland's North West. We have carefully selected our biking routes with the needs of the cyclist in mind. We follow mostly quiet back-roads, while still bringing you the best of what the amazing landscape, culture and people have to offer. We offer a variety of cycle touring options that allow you to select a tour suited to your own level.
If biking in Ireland appeals to you in 2013 we invite you to join us for one of the best bike tours Ireland has to offer.
Among the first people to take a tour with Ireland by Bike was actor Mandy Patinkin. Along with his wife Kathryn Grody, Mandy, who recently starred in the major hit series Homeland, did the "Highlights of the Highlands" tour in June 2010. To say that Mandy and Kathryn were impressed by the area would be an understatement. Read more
5 Reasons to book your bike tour with Ireland by Bike in 2013
- Enjoy the eclectic mix of stunning and unique ‘off the beaten track’ biking tours packaged together with the intimate local knowledge & expertise of Ireland by Bike owner and avid biking enthusiast, Seamus Gallagher, and his team.
- See, hear, smell, and feel the true essence of Ireland’s North West cultural landscape with an eco friendly cycling tour, delivered by an authentic local Irish bike tour company.
- Experience the best of both world's on a memorable Irish bike tour that allows you to combine health and fitness with a rural outdoor adventure experience that takes you on a largely undiscovered journey of Ireland’s North west culture, landscape and people.
- Immerse yourself in the warmth and friendliness of traditional Irish hospitality with a host of accommodation providers who pride themselves on delivering a genuine Irish welcome.
- Play your part to protect the environment by booking a low carbon footprint holiday while simultaneously experiencing the attention to detail and hands on management of a passionate environmentally friendly biking Ireland tour.
Ireland by Bike Ltd. Cycling Tours Ireland Biking Ireland Cycling Holidays Ireland